DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION SECTION.
Directions:. Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily. temporary burning may be felt when applied, but usually disappears with continued use. Wash hands thoroughly after use to avoid spreading Lonol to the eyes or other sensitive areas of the body. If applying Lonol to the hands wait 30 minutes before washing hands. Initial pain relief is usually noted within 1-2 weeks. If condition does not improve in weeks discontinue use of this product. Children under 12 years of age: consult doctor before use.
INULLCTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION.
Inactive Ingredients:. water, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol, Arnica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Vitamin Acetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin and Methylisothiazolinone.
INDICATIONS & USAGE SECTION.
Uses:. For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, sprains, strains, and bruises.
OTC - ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION.
Active Ingredients. Methyl Salicylate 20%Menthol 10%Capsaicin 0.002%.
OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
OTC - PURPOSE SECTION.
Purpose. Topical Analgesic.
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL.
SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION.
STORAGE AND HANDLING SECTION.
Other Information:. Store at room temperature 20 to 25C (68 to 77F). To open press down on cap of bottle.
Warnings:. For external use only.Do not use if you are allergic to any of the active or inactive ingredients. Do not use: on wounds damaged, broken, or irritated skin. With heating pad. Immediately before or after taking bath or shower. Stop use and ask doctor if: Condition worsens. Symptoms persist for more than days or clear up and occur again within few days. Skin irritation occurs. When using this product, do not: heat, microwave, add to hot water or any container with heating water. May cause splattering and results in burns. Avoid contact with lips, eyes, nose, and any mucous membranes at all times. Do not bandage.. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.