DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION SECTION.
cut open tip of tube on score mark adults and children years of age and older: apply small amount of product to the cavity and around the gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to times daily or as directed by dentist or doctor children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product children under years of age: do not use.
INACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION.
ammonium glycyrrhizate, blue 1, flavor, PEG-8, PEG-75, sodium saccharin, sorbic acid.
INDICATIONS & USAGE SECTION.
for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches to help protect against infection of minor oral irritation.
OTHER SAFETY INFORMATION.
do not use if tip is cut prior to opening this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as temporary expedient until dentist can be consulted do not use continuously this formula will stay in place for extended duration of relief avoid using toothpaste or drinking soft drinks or fruit juices for at least one hour after applying.
OTC - ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION.
Benzalkonium chlorideBenzocaineMentholZinc chloride.
OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
OTC - PURPOSE SECTION.
Oral antisepticOral pain relieverOral pain relieverOral astringent.
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL.
Carton Artwork R2.
Methemoglobinemia warning: use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or child in your care develops: pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis) headache rapid heart rate shortness of breath dizziness or lightheadedness fatigue or lack of energyAllergy alert: do not use this product if you have history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other caine anestheticsDo not use more than directed for more than days unless told to do so by dentist or doctor for teething in children under years of ageStop use and ask doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens symptoms do not improve in days allergic reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.