DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION SECTION.


Directions. oadults and children years +older: rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice dayodo not swallowochildren years to under 12 years of age: supervise useowhen used after brushing, rinse mouth with water firstochildren under years of age: do not use.

INULLCTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION.


Inactive ingredients. water, glycerin, propylene glycol, flavor, poloxamer 188, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium saccharin, citric acid, yellow 6, green3.

INDICATIONS & USAGE SECTION.


Use. helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis.

OTC - ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION.


Active ingredient. Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%. Purpose. Antigingivitis, Antiplaque.

OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION.


Keep out of reach of children under years of age.. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.

OTC - PURPOSE SECTION.


Purpose. Antigingivitis, Antiplaque.

OTC - STOP USE SECTION.


Stop use and ask dentist if. ogingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more tan weeksoyou have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, serious form of gum disease.

PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL.


ALCOHOL FREEAntiseptic ORAL RINSEANTIGINGIVITIS/ANTIPLAQUEoKills germs that cause bad breath, plaque and the gum disease gingivitisMint FlavorCOMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF CREST PRO-HEALTH RINSE1 (33.8 FL OZ). image of principal display panel.

SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION.


Other information. othis rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing.

WARNINGS SECTION.


Warnings. Stop use and ask dentist if. ogingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more tan weeksoyou have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, serious form of gum disease.. Keep out of reach of children under years of age.. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.